cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ISR 4461 IOS

I have previously posted this question, but when I attempt to access it, I get a "unexpected error occured."That's really just for the mods....I have a Cisco 4461 with IOS XE Gibraltar 16.12.03 that has SD-WAN. In our current setup, we have no use fo...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a topology which has 6 AS systems. BGP is running between AS systems. The topology is not connected to any external network (internet/ISP).I want to get BGP updates every minute. When I run the topology, I get BGP updates initially...

Maham1530 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New modem command for FDPS to allow custom configurations of DSL modem settings to ensure DSL interoperability in different environments. Please consult your Service Provider on required modem settings (if any) for the particular SP's network.1. How ...

T3rAbYt3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I've successfully created a sub-interface for VLAN10 but when I try to create one for VLAN20 I keep getting a "BAD MASK" message or "IP ADDRESS OVERLAPPING".  I may be getting the words twisted up from my professor but I am having issues with assigni...

1.PNG 2.PNG

Hi,I am working on a topology having 6 Autonomous systems. Part of the topology is shown below in the image. eBGP is running between ASes. OSPF is running between routers in an AS.AS 600 is connected to AS 200, which is connected to AS 100 (not shown...

Maham1530 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning! We are trying to get a ISR 4461 Router into ROMMON and are having a difficult time. We have tried Break, Pause/Break, Ctrl+C, and Esc. Any ideas?

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a topology having 6 Autonomous systems. Part of the topology is shown below in the image. eBGP is running between ASes. OSPF is running between routers in an AS. AS 600 is connected to AS 200, which is connected to AS 100 (not show...

Maham1530 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,According to RFC2328 (OSPFv2) part 12.1.1 "When an LSA’s age first reaches MaxAge, it is reflooded." then in part 14 it also says that: "As a router ages its link state database, an LSA’s LS age may reach MaxAge. At this time, the rout...

Resolved! BGP support

please see  attached network  diagram please note i have full mesh IBGP on same AS 47 between R1 AND R2 AND R3 AND R4,I HAVE one query to connect two customers to R3and R4  with different AS numbers and different location using EBGPR3 WILL BE CONNECT...

AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I was wondering about below error when injecting the default route on R7 BGP, it gives below error and doesn't accept the default-originate. However, it does accept when adding the address family which it will then inject it under the addres...

Resolved! VDSL Flapping

Hi all, Can someone help me on this? Cisco ISR4331 VDSL is flapping every minute.We already checked the cables but no issues found. Sep 22 19:10:19.112 AEST: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 172.22.0.65 4/0 (hold time expired) 0 bytes000062: Sep...