cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i try to install it on kali but this error still exist  The following packages have unmet dependencies: packettracer: Depends: libgl1-mesa-glx but it is not installable

Resolved! Routing path

Hello,I have topology like this picture where we have 2 WAN connection to bridge LAN1 and LAN2. We use OSFP for the routing and we have NPM (from solarwinds) to monitor WAN connection from LAN1.In the NPM i create 2 node with ip 10.100.1.2 and 10.101...

hs08_0-1710811110707.png
hs08 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to configure an MPLS VRF without the use of RDs?  I have tried to get this to work in a lab but have been unsuccessful (I have always had to use RD to get it to work)If I were to set up a MPLS VPN between a Nexus switch which has VR...

CiscoNutt by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have one lease line with bandwidth 500Mbps, the current max transmit is 70Mbps. we have configured traffic shaping on the outgoing interface, and set CIR to 500Mbps. After applied QoS, still see the packet drop. The router interface is 1Gbps.C...

Resolved! BGP and Loopback

Hello,I was able to reach ank_linux computer from ist_linux computer, I created loop back interface on both routers, now I can't reach ank_linux computer from ist_linux computerany suggestions? 

CISCOLOG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm facing some issue while useing ASA in gns3.....i have already attach the gns topology in which i'm not able to get the console of asa also i have attached the snapshoot in which u can see BOOTING THE KERNEL but in other window of asa console cl...

So I got a old cisco 1921 router off ebay that was said to be ready to go and this is my 3rd exhausting day trying to bypass the old companies security on it I HAD so many hours today already im just exhausted I have tried hundreds of times.. here is...

I am trying to configure DHCP so that it can use two physical ports on a Cisco Router. I would like to use two ports for redundancy and believe that the only way to do this is with BDIs because (1) the entire network on a subinterface must match the ...

brberg05 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have the following connectivity:CE - CIG IPSEC tunnel which is up and i can hop across from Cig to CE.BGP neighbor relationship betwenn CE and CIG resets every 3 minutes.  I have tried bouncing the tunnel and clearing down to the crypto etc but not...