cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, have a nice day. Now learning RIPv2 and RIPng along with IPv6. Found a interesting question while searching topic of RIPng and RIPv2.  A network engineer is going to deploy RIPv2 on a network that uses supernet advertisement. Which difficult...

Hi, We have a 5516-X with a /27 public address range.  Within our company I have another dept who would like their own network which they can manage with their own firewall, part of the requirements is to split the public address range and assign the...

Resolved! Cisco 4451 - Drops

I have a problem because the drops appear in the fisical interface but not in the policy-map Router1#sh int Gi0/0/3 | inc dropsInput queue: 0/375/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 2364620 unknown protocol drops Router1#sh policy-map i...

CAMPE by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am in a rural area in southern Germany on a ADSL2+ Line, my C886 VA-W (K9) box trains this as follows: XTU-R (DS) XTU-C (US) Chip Vendor ID: 'BDCM' 'BDCM' Chip Vendor Specific: 0x0000 0x93EF Chip Vendor Country: 0xB500 0xB500 Modem Vendor...

HI Expert, We plan to do image upgrade on ISR4431/K9 from version 16.3.4 to 16.9.3. Is there any precautions ? I also have another problem that is the Front Panel 4 ports Gigabitethernet Module named ISR4431-X-4x1GE how to work If ISR4K ESP not work ...

:I have a need to filter prefixes that are ONLY BGP prefixes. Cisco IOS offers the origin option while IOS-XE does not. What the filter is doing:If a prefix matches a prefix-list and that prefix is a BGP prefix, accept it, if it is not a BGP prefix i...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have deployed CISCO CSR1000v on Open stack cloud in that i am having 2 interfaces in that i am able to ping the one .interface ip from outside not from other interface ip from outside.giga1=192.168.100.18 and giga2-10.205.59.20in that i am ...

aathi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My current setup =2 DMVPN Phase 2 hubs (Hub1 & Hub2)Single DMVPN CloudMultiple spoke sites with single tunnel(Tu0) Requirement =2 tunnels at spoke. 1 to each hub router (Tu0>Hub1 & Tu1>Hub2)No change in DMVPN cloud Goal =Load some traffic on Hub2...

Hi, Guy, Two ISP links are using 20M bandwidth: no packet loss tested in these ISP links. Two GRE tunnels are built in two separated Layer 3 devices/Firewalls, it is weird that when traffic is switched over from one tunnel to another tunnel; bandwidt...

bensonlei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I can't seem to figure out how to do this. On an perimeter router I just want to block any incoming SSH traffic to the router except from three internal subnets. Then i also want to authenticate with a local account and not leverage aaa. so the re...

Why routes are shown when using the RD, but not showing when using the VRF, hence routes are not being advertised to the CPE. VRF has set the correct RD ASR1002 PE#show bgp vpnv4 unicast RD 1418:1081 10.253.13.80/29BGP routing table entry for 1418:10...

Hi Guys,I have an ME3400 passing various services up to our PE. One of the VLAN services is a PW, I would like to shape this to 20Mb on the ME3400's outgoing trunk to the PE, when I try and enter this as an Outbound Policy, I get "Match VLAN is not s...

Xividar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes