cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have seen BGP behavior that I do not understand. The CE receives a prefix of the neighbor eBGP (a PE) and re-announces the same prefixes, exactly the same, with the same attributes. In other words, a neighbor eBGP announces a route and it returns i...

I'm studying traffic shaping and policing and want to make sure this policy I created will do what I intended. I have a device on the network: 10.0.3.50 My intention is that when this device attempts to communicate with subnet 10.0.7.0/24, traffic wi...

Peace, I've trying to replace an old asa with a new one, i configured the new asa manually from scratch, but whenever i connect it, eigrp neighbors form, routes are in the topology table, but not in the routing table like in the old asa.the outside i...

need to know if the 1200W power supply (NC55-1200W-ACFW) uses a male C16 plug (with the locking lug) or a male C14 plug.  We use standard C13 female / C14 male cables into the PDU, but I can't use those same cables if the power supply for the 5500 us...

CJWIII by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a router which has recently begin generating many PARSER-5-CFGLOG_LOGGEDCMD log messages. It used to happen once a week or so, but now it is repeating throughout the day, every day.The messages come through looking like this:Nov  5...

j.hozeska by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am having a problem with aclI attach a screenshot of the scenario that I am testing in Packet tracerI want that the computer 192.168.1.10 is not able to ping the pc with ip 172.16.0.1.Using this acl on g0/1 out:Standard IP access list 110 deny...

acl_ping.JPG
francota by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Going to set up a site to site on my ASA, however I will need to use the public addresses rather than private addresses in the encryption domain. The question I have is that if I already have static NAT configured for the IP's do I need a nat...

Willb3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I wonder if anyone has come across this. We have an ASA cluster of 2 * 5585. There is a port-channel interface from the cluster to a Nexus 7706 switch. The port-channel is a trunk interface as there are a lot of vlan interfaces configured on the...

roysm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I test nexus 5600 [NX-OS 7.3(1)N1(1)] as pim-sm multicast rp with using pim register-policy to control allowed multicast sources and groups.   For using the "ip pim register-policy" command I configured a route-map like route-map rm_registertest ...

Hi All, I'm looking for guidance / advice on connecting a homelab to my existing home internet connection. I've tried to set this up but I am not able to ping the gateway of last resort (the LAN side of my ISP Router Modem) from any device on my netw...

Hi All If you want to tunnel vrf's across an mpls with ipsec encryption between my ce routers what is the best way to do this? I have seen docs where you run mpls on the tunnel interfaces, is this required? what would be the easiest way?

Hi we are a high school Cisco academy and need to reload flash memory for 2600 series router. We are not sure what software we need. As far as I can tell we need 12.2(4) XL IOS Is this correct? Please help Steve

When trying to setup macros on our new 4351 we get this: router#configure terminal Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. router(config)#macro name MYMACRO ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker. router(...