Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HiMy name is Josip and I am a student.I am currently working on a project about use of AI in computer networks.I finished teorietical part, but i did not found any real-world examples on the internet about using AI in network security.I wonder if som...

josipmo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!FMC2500 is going to be EoL soon so we've decided to migrate to FMCv instead, since we already have all the hardware we need inour VMware datacenters.Current setup:2 x FMC2500 (in HA mode) v7.0.4(55).New setup, migration to virtual machines in VMwa...

J. H. by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,just confirming if the ASA5555-X PSU is hot swappable?i don't see it indicates OIR/hot swap in cisco doc/linkhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/hw/maintenance/5500xguide/5500xhw/asa_overview.html#198262.If you are replacing a power...

HelloWe have put new FPR 3105 devices into operation and are surprised at the operating volume of the fan modules.Normally, the system regulates the fans down to a normal level after the boot process. However, the fan volume remains very high on thes...

rstockum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes