Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,We recently had a power supply failure in one of our Nexus 7000s, and I noticed that the syslog for the Platform is only present in the default VDC, and not in any of the other VDCs syslogs. Is this by design, or is there a logging level I can ...

With reference to the vPC loop prevention mechanism that was discussed in this post http://www.ccierants.com/2012/03/vpc...d-to-know.html- if a Nexus 5K receives a packet on the vPC peer link that is in a VLAN that is in a vPC, that packet will not b...

HiI have two Nexus 2248 FEX TOR design, and I need to connect my four ESX 5.1 servers. My initial design used the Nexus 1000v, 2 etherchannels upto the nexus 2248's and a vpc link for redundency    N2k          N2k     |               |     |    vPC ...

We have a Nexus 5010 on 4.1(3)N2(1) with a GLC-T SFP (1000BaseT) in port 1/1. I've set the speed to 1000 Mbps, the transceiver is recognized but whatever we do, the port remains " down (Link not connected)". Swapping cables or SFPs does not make any ...

Hi Guys,I have a new topology:       N5k    //       \\  N2K     N2K    |            | Blade1   Blade2Does anybody have a good example configuration of how to connect those devices? I´ve read the Cisco N5k and N2k configue guides but those guides did...

I have a pair of Nexus 7010's that I am having inconsistent CDP results with.I have a Management port on the Admin VDC that I can see the switch that it is connected in CDP (a Cisco 3750), however on the 3750 side I can see the Nexus for a short amou...

smolz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes