Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

VRF between multiple VDCs

I am currently planning out a secure multi-tenant solution using a Nexus 7010 (which I have no hands on experience with).I will be having four separate VDCs and need to configure them as follows:CORE SERVERS<--------V-------------V-----------V       ...

Fex and VPC

I'm am new to the whole datacenter design and I've recently taken over a data center set up. I'm trying to determine if my vPCs and port-channels are set up correctly. I've attached a drawing of the network set up. It seems pretty straight forward: N...

Resolved! question on N7k VDC's

Hello,I was till now under the impression that we create VDC's in a Nexus 7k switch and use the root switch as a base devices. Normally the root switch is only used as a management. I recently came across a configuration where a client had configured...

Fabric path

Folks,           I have installed the fabric path license. When I go to my VDC and try to enable it using feature-set I get no option after feature-set. Do I need to enable fabric path in the default vdc first . Any assistance would be highly appreci...

tpahuja by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

N1KV on ESXi 5.1 Hypervisor

Hi Everyone,I have a basic question. I have a simple lab at home, a Dell PowerEdge 2950 running VMware (free) ESXi 5.1 Hypervisor & another Windows PC for vSphere Client.So no vCenter, no vMotion..Can I install the (free) Nexus 1000V 'Essential Editi...

rickicook by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes