Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

亲爱的大家, 我在遇到有关N3K-C3172PQ-XL的问题,某些接口具有“输出替换”。如下所示: 首次收藏:N3K-32#显示接口计数器错误 -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------Port Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscards------------------------------------...

junliliao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I have 2 datacentres with a pair of Nexus 9k (9364c) at each site running hsrp.With HSRP setup between the 4 site, I lose default route access to our firewall.Default route 0.0.0.0/0 172.17.0.4 is to our firewall.HA for the firewalls is across...

Evening All I am looking for some assistance..... I recently got pre-owned C220 from eBay. I also manged to order a Cisco 12G Modular SAS controller with 1GB cache module and battery. CIMC is showing everything is present:  However it will not allow ...

HBA.PNG Cap.PNG controller.png
XTREAM_UK by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed ESXi 6.5 U1 on a C240 M5 with a VIC 1457 mLOM in it and ESXi is only seeing 2 of the 4 ports.  Furthermore, they're showing as down even though they're connected to known active ports.  I can't find anywhere in the BIOS to make any con...

gwillms by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; I have a border leaf in my lab which is connected to external EIGRP domain (without any VRF) so it has a few EIGRP routes on its global routing table. I Also has created two VRFs on it which reside inside VXLAN network.  Now I want to redistribut...

Hi Dears, I need to connect a BIG-IP F5 in STP mode Pass through to FEX N2K. But still can't ping the GW even F5 ip addresses.Please can someone assist if we can connect F5 to a FEX? If yes, which configurations need from both sides? Regards,

byorn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes