Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Customer running Nexus 7000 6.03a.  Core and Distribution VDCs.  With the static RP configuration shown below,a source in VLAN 300 attached to a L2 Catalyst 6500, and a receiver on eth 1/14 on the core, multicast trafficin groups 234.5.6.7-234.5.6.11...

HiIf I have two COS values within the same queue on a 5500 port can I set drop priority for them ? I am looking at setting in contract and out of contract data rates for some VMs, setting the COS value dependant on this and then getting the 5K to be ...

Resolved! VM-FEX Nexus 5500

HelloI have some doubts about VM-FEX, I can only take advantage of this solution with Cisco UCS servers, right? If I have servers from other vendors, the solution is the Cisco Nexus 1000V, right? I need a solution to have more control in a new VMware...

DPlagueHT by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup as shown in the attached. S1-S4 are Fabric path spine switches. Will it work ? or I need to configure both vlan 10 and vlan 20 in "mode fabricpath" on all S1 to S4 even though only vlan 10 is required in S1-S2 and vlan 20 required in S3-S4.

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! svs acronym?

Hi,On a Nexus 1010 you have a domain.  The configuration line is svs-domain.  When you want to see the domain info you have to do a show svs domain. What's the meaning of those three letters SVS ?  I have search a lot on internet and on cisco site. ...

Hello,We will be deploying a new Cisco Nexus 5K environment with 2248 FEX's.The firewall in the environment (non-Cisco), only supports static Port-channels - i.e "ON" configuration and not LACP.For redundancy we will be patching it into the environme...

Well our organization is planning to implement security in Datacenter for Server Farm. Therefore we are purchasing ASA 5585-X series devices. I need your suggestion that how we can implement firewall b/w Core Switch and Server Farm switch According t...

Hi,I am facing problem on Cisco Nexsus 7K. Traffic  not  flowing on port eth 3/47. Physical link and  line protocol is  also up.Then I connected to laptop by providing static IP and able to ping another end. But not working on Nexus Eth 3/47.I also t...

I am trying to connect a Nexus 5548UP to a Catalyst 4900M using Twinax.  On the 4900M I am using a OneX converter (CVR-X2-SFP10G) to provide me with the necessary SFP+ port.  I am using a 3m Twinax for the link (SFP-H10GB-CU3M=)The 4900M recognizes t...