Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I took a CISCO SNA class several years ago. There was a section on DSPU which i recently reviewed. There have been additional features and options added since I took that class. I saw some examples that use the "SNA HOST" configuration command. Can s...

whecox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just configured SNASW to connect a PU to EE on the M/F. If the SWNET is not active on the M/F, the cisco console log fills up with event messages. Is there anyway to filter or disable these SNASW activation attempt logging messages. Every 30 second...

whecox by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have approx 35 L2 switches connecting via Trunks to one 6513 that has the MSFC2. I want to take the customer away from this flat bridged network. In building a true Core, in best practices when do you move away from a L2 Core into a L3 core because...

Hello,In my customer site, SDLC device connect to 2600. IOS version is 12.0.7T. Then access AS400 through DLSW function. We showed log and found the connected interface down very often. show log as below.We checked AS400 log and didn't find the SDLC ...

mjwo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Refer to following link, http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk331/tk336/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080093ecd.shtmlIf there is host attached Ring 500 with MAC 0000.1111.0000 (non-canonical) ,another host attached to router B E0, ...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best -according to you- failover WAN solution for hub-and-spoke design network, the central office and all the other sites (10 total) will be within 50 miles, has anyone been faced with same decision making issue? Primary circuits will be...

bbravo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,2600----7507--cip-------------------MainFrame | | (dlsw)----TokenRing----3745 -------- Suppose, when remote SNA device want to connect to mainframe through DLSW, CIP reponse should be faster than...

mjwo by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find out on Cisco web page if 4503/4506 switches support DLSw, but all I got is the following, "Software Advisor has detected an error. Software Advisor is having trouble processing your request. We apologize for any inconvenience. Plea...

My situation is this:FEP1--TR--RTR1----------RTR2---serial--FEP2 router RTR2 with 'stun protocol-group basic' is now working fine. I want to use local-ack, but the documentation is confusing me.I have the following questions:- stun route address xx ...

nkhwaja by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes