Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Suppose a location has 500 access level switches say 6509s. And, it is required to upgrade the code on these switches.What is the best way to do this task?TIA

s.zubairi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tasked with finding cheaper broadband solutions for connecting remote facilities back to corporate. I need to set up IPSEC tunnels from the remote to corporate that allow me to not have to change my current private addressing. This I believe I s...

phil.wydra by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have the following setup.Ethernet1 - (Router-Bridge) -TR1 ---Serial---TR2now i change my setup toEthernet1 - (Router-Bridge) -TR1 ---Serial---TR2 - (Router-Bridge) - Ethernet2-my problem is that the port of the link to the Ethernet2 goes to ...

rloser by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,ATM device---modem---modem---2600 router -----7500 router ---HOST2600 connect to modem with RS-232 DTE cable.We see dlsw cir is connected, but it dosen't work well. It disconnects very often. After we change cable to RS-232 DCE cable to modem i...

mjwo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem in SNMP configuration on routers 2500, 2600 and 3600 series using IOS version 12.1(20).The SNMP management are performed using loopback interface, but the router don´t reply to SNMP request (udp 161) using the loopback source ...

lomine by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client was using IBM router at remote and connecting to IBM router at HQ with WAN line speed of 64kbps. Running OSPF. The application is running on SNA protocol.Remote branch will access the "HOST - Mainframe" at HQ. After the migration to Cisco r...

ganeshp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have cisco 2950 24 port switch and Cisco pix 506E firewall. here are my network designswtich -- port 2/3 Vlan 2(public Vlan)rest of the port on Vlan 5(private Vlan)Internet pipe(1 mbps brustable to 10MB) connected to port 2(public VLAN) Pix outs...

arvindsa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to configure a DLSW network that will be using at the host location a 3640 with 3 inside ethernet connections and one frame relay out. The 3 ethernet connections are for 2 SNA and one TCP connection from an AS/400. The first SNA con...

terry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a limit on the number of DLSw+ remote peers that can be terminated on the same router?Would it be OK to terminate approx. 800 DLSw+ remote peers on a Cisco 2612 router with 64MB DRAM and 16MB Flash?Are there any relevant URLs that discuss li...

Is it true that Cisco has declared 3661(AC) multiservice router obsolute? If it is true which region are they obsolute? Can a Cisco 3745 multiservice router work in place of 3661(AC). How many asynchronous serial interfaces can it have?

dmalamba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes