Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Having two default gateways (0.0.0.0) causes the inside router to load balance. How does the perimeter router (outside) decide which router to send replies back through? With stateful inspection running, it has to go through the originating firewall....

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I put this configuration over a CISCO 2612 with double serial interfaceThe serial 0 is connected with the peer The serial 0/1 itsn't.The FEP is an IBM 3174 .I check the configuration in a test before apply in the production environmentand it works bo...

a.belleli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Criteria needed: R1 , R2 R3 are connected over frame relay. R2 is a border router for R1 and R3. R2 shouldnt receive any netbios explorer frame.If i configured a "Dlsw icannotreach sap F0" on R2, is that sufficient ?Thanks

what's the difference between following two configuration? Thank you for your reply.1Ainterface Channel5/2 no ip address no ip directed-broadcast no keepalive lan TokenRing 0 source-bridge 10 1 100 adapter 0 4260.0000.0000 adapter 1 4260.0000.000...

c.chunxia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a data centre which uses VTP trunks to connect user VLANS to the same core switches that connect server and network VLANs, if a switch is added to suppliment a user VLAN it will affect a trunk and hence spanning tree will run on all VLANS. Can I e...

Dear all, what is the recommened cisco router that i should use on this scenario ?i have apply a 4 MB line for my local ISP, there are around 3000 -- 5000 users, but they are not access to the Internet at the same time, almost 50 --70% of them are co...

yong510 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My 390 host connected with two cip card,Can I define the virtual mac of two cip as same,So I can implemted load balance. Like this:interface Channel1/2 lan TokenRing 0 source-bridge 10 1 755 adapter 0 4000.0755.9026 lan TokenRing 1 source-bridge 1...

c.chunxia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do all the same rules apply when doing Dlsw redundancy with backup msfc's? For example, do I need the following types of commands:dlsw transparent redundancy-enable xxxx master-priority xand dlsw transparent map local-mac xxxx remote-mac xxxx neigh...

wimoody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.Long time reader, first time poster.I'm setting up our cage at our new datacentre here and I'm not sure what setup to use, in regards to switches/routersBasically will have a 1Gigabit connection through a GBIC card.I will have about 3 racks, e...

joker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to implement a VTAM APPN Border Node solution between 2 VTAM hosts that are in separate locations. We are looking to utilize CMPC to each local CIP router, but I am looking for a good example and recommendations and suggestions as to...

jzz4ny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes