Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HelloA simple network configured by some one else and my role is to trouble shoot . one 5k or 5k1 is connected with two different server (one side Hp and second side emc- multiple blades) then there was no issue , everything was fine , when we connec...

I am attempting to install APIC-EM 1.5 on VMWARE that meets all necessary hardware requirements but after I configure the network settings on the APIC and it verifies the settings I get a bunch of java errors and the installations fails to continue.

DAVID by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OTV

Dear All,I have 2 DataCentre (one primary and one backup) across 2 states.  My VMWare guys wants to do VMotions between the 2 x Data Centres.  But I wouldn't be able to bridge 2 x Data Centres with Dark Fibre (too far of a distance).How does OTV work...

Client has different storage boxes and wants to know the compatible firmware version to connect Cisco Fiber interconnect. They are planning to connect below storage boxes to newly purchase cisco blade servers. Cisco UCS Chassis 5108,Fiber inter conne...

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited a design and am looking into its detailsrun a dual DC, with dual 7000 in eachF2E line cards supporting layer 3 and fabricpathno M series cardsAll 7000s in Fabric path with mesh linksEach DC 7000 pair in a VPC+some Nexus 2000 FEXHSRP ...