Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Can anyone provide any advice on applying an IP  ACL to a L3 vlan interface on a Nexus 5K  My assumption is that the IP ACL will only filter traffic inbound on a Port ACL, which can be applied to a physical interface or a port channel.    Customer wa...

Hi experts, by the beginning of the next year I am planning to install 1 dual-homed FEX N2K-C2348UPQ-10GE. FEX is going to be connected to pair of N5K-C5648Q nexus switches (running version 7.3(0)N1(1)) via 40Gbit interfaces. Physical interconnection...

pete.pmp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Pros,Before all thank you for your help...I am having a small challenge here. I have a UCS B-series server in the chassis.... Server was working fine in vcenter.Now  due to an upgrade, i need to isolate that server so it can reach any other serve...

I don't understand , whenever i start working on UCS Director my otv isn't AED capable. i've verified the mtu on core and correct it. But it isn't working...      Overlay interface Overlay1 VPN name : Overlay1 VPN state : UP Extended vlans : 100 105 ...

I don't understand , whenever i start working on UCS Director my otv isn't AED capable. i've verified the mtu on core and correct it. But it isn't working...      Overlay interface Overlay1 VPN name : Overlay1 VPN state : UP Extended vlans : 100 105 ...

I am a bit confused and need some clarity.    In a leaf spine topo you want each leaf connnecting to each spine and not to each other.    If i have 1 rack with a pair of 93xx series switches (2 for redundancy), or any other switches for that matter, ...

jn242 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a set 2232TN-E connected to Nexus C7004, with the objective of connecting Nutanix Hyperconverged solution.I'm aware of certain ACIS limitations (from my understanding -1280KB per ASIC group-8 ports although documentation on this is limited). T...