Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We have ordered new sup 2e's as well as F3 cards. Our current configuration contains M1 and F1 cards, I know that the existing is compatible with the new sups but are are all 3 line cards compatible?  We would like to be able to migrate to the F3's i...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help, I am running Nexus 5548 as a vpc peers and their configuration are the same, however on of the nexus 5k is running 60-70% of CPU and the snmpd is consistently above 40%, can anybody help please. Hardware  cisco Nexus5548 Chassis  Softw...

Hi I am configuring a VXLAN for the first time on a production environment. I have 2 Nexus 9372 switches at each site. At each site they are in a VPC pair. These switches will be the VTEPs Multicast is not enabled on the underlying network but it w...

Hi, I'm currently working on a little project to try and save IP addresses. I've created a Private VLAN with a secondary isolated VLAN, such that I can add multiple different hosts without wasting multiple addresses on the network address and broadca...

Hi, I have four Nexus 5548UP, two in a redundant FEX setup which then connect to the other two which also have redundant FEX's. These pairs are in separate vPC Clusters. Both Nexus are slow to respond to pings and SSH is very slow on them. Performanc...

I'm not sure if this is even possible with a cisco router or if i need something like a Sonicwall. At certain times i may have two class C address spaces coming in over a Verizon link. I have a 208.x.x.0/24 and a 63.x.x.0/24 and what i'd like to do i...

bill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes