Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have configured my DCNM install using the SVI interface. I have changed the option to managed from unmanaged, but when I login It seems like I am not seeing all the info. First what I notice is that against the switch name it says timeout. Secondly...

it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think alot of my issues with deploying the 1KV is the understanding of the system vlan and maybe the control vlan.Take a look at my Diagram...My VSM mgmt0 interface is on the same subnet as my ESXi hosts, which is VLAN202. From the ESXi hosts I can...

We are about to invest in a Cisco UCS B series, Nexus 5k and four Nexus 2ks. The N2k switches will be used for all of our existing physical servers, 1GB storage arrays, and an existing IBM Bladecenter that has eight Cisco Catalyst switches installed....

The "vem status" on each ESXi host states that VEM modules are installed. When I go to the 1KV and do a "show mod" I do not see them as being registered.N1KV-VSM-01# show modMod  Ports  Module-Type                       Model               Status--- ...

I ran into a problem not being able to license FCoE on N7K-F132XP-15 module. I have the license file installed properly, but still getting "ERROR:  Cannot obtain license, line card is not supported".  It seems the problem is with version of HW on thi...

ataranen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

N1K

Hi, i'm trying to add another VEM to my VSM with no luck, from some reason it appears as "absent"please help me undertans how to fix this issue.vPath-Switch-on-vCloud# show mod vem mappingMod     Status          UUID                                  ...

Hi,I am some questions in relation to (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2230776)I have a pair of n5K (A & B) running vpc with VPC Portchannel (e.g 10) uplink to core switches running VSS. my downstream VPC Portchannels (e.g 20) to servers/enclo...

smart5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes