Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Validation of Credentials Failed

Hello,

I have been trying to connect my CCO ID to my CSPC so that I can run the software updates.  Whenever I try to connect the account through the CLI or the GUI Web interface I am met with Validation of credentials failed.  Validation of Credentials failed, Please try again.

The credentials I am trying are the only one I have and I am able to log into the cisco main webpage, as well as into the cisco software download site and our SNTC with these credentials.  Any help would be appreciated.

11 Replies 11

madhushr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joshua,

We will surely assist you.

It looks like you are trying to log into CSPC GUI and CLI using your CCO ID. However, in order to log into the CSPC GUI, you need to use admin and its password which has been set. To access the CLI, you need to log in as the user collectorlogin and its password and then you can switch to other users root or admin.

If you are still facing issues, kindly get back to us. 

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

Madhusha R,

I am already logged into the collector as admin.  When I run conf server enable, I am being asked for my CCO ID and password, which I type in and then I receive the error from my screenshot.  This error is not me trying to log into the collector, this is me trying to enable the conf server so I can run updates.

Hi Joshua,

For better clarification, kindly share the screenshot to my Private Message (PM) where you are asked to enter the CCO ID and also the screenshot of the error. 

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R 

I replied to your PM with the screenshot.

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the update. We have acknowledged the insights. Kindly check and get back to us.

Regards,

Madhusha R

Double-check the credentials you entered for the CSPC. Ensure that the username and password are correct and have the necessary permissions to access and validate the credentials. Ensure that your network connection is stable and that there are no connectivity issues. Check if you can access other network resources and verify that the CSPC server is reachable from your network. Make sure that there are no firewall restrictions or security configurations blocking the CSPC validation process. Check if any security software or firewall settings are interfering with the communication between your system and the CSPC server.

mdsmith200
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this same issue with my CCO User ID and password when I am trying to connect to Upgrade Collection Platform Software.

Hi,

This issue is acknowledged by us. Kindly share the below details over the private message(PM).

Company Name:

CCO ID:

Contract Number:

SS of the error:

Thanks & Regards,

Tahereem Sayyed.

shop https://officialbrokenplanet.com/ & https://essentialsofficial.co/ only at our official store.

I always read and looked for the latest trending news and wished for a video camera that fits in my pocket easily and is just as powerful.cameraguidepro

viciway567
Level 1
Level 1

Ashunya has Configured and Managed IT Services Provider Company We Provide Integrated Software, Specialized Hardware, Cyber Security Services