Helpful
Replies

Need help to depploy CSPC server VM Integration with SNTC Portal

Akasht
Level 1
Level 1

HI Team,

Hi Team,

Could you please help me how can we deploy CSPC server with SNTC portal Also let me know what is the prerequisite for the same. And suppose if we have DC & DR site along with different location then how can we deploy this server?
can we deploy this server as a centralized or for both location? which is the best practice to deploy this server and what are the benefits for the same.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Akash,

Good day to you!

As discussed over WebEx:
• Smart Net contracts are required for availing the Smart Net services.
• Once the Smart Net contract is available we can help you with the CSPC deployment & Smart Net Portal setup as well.

You can surely contact the accounts team if you plan to buy the Smart Net contract further.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

agkher
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Akshat,

From the SNTC portal, please go to the tab "ALL COLLECTORS" --> Actions --> Generate new CSPC entitlement.

This will help you download a zip file. (Do not open or alter the zip file)

From the link below, you can download the CSPC version-

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286312935/type/286312958/release

Attaching the CSPC user guide for your reference.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Agrim 

Hi Agrim,

Thanks for you assistance, Could you please help us to follow the mentioned procedure in document.

And If possible can you please join us to complete this integration with us on remote.

We have raised the TAC for this case but TAC has responded that currently the contract of SNTC and CSPC Smart assist services are not enabled. Also suggest us How to Activate smart assist services, Whom to contact for this smart service.

To clerify regarding this service can we connect with any medium if possible( Call,webex)

Regards,

Akash 

agkher
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Akash,

Please DM me your email address so that we can setup a WebEx session accordingly.

Thanks,

Agrim

Sent you emai-id ..Akash

agkher
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Akash,

Please let me know you have received my email.

Thanks,

Agrim

I Have received your mail and repliend on same.

Regards,

Akash

agkher
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Akash,

I have reverted back on the email regarding a suitable time for a WebEx session.

Please let me know accordingly.

Thanks,

Agrim

?

Hi Akash,

Good day to you!

As discussed over WebEx:
• Smart Net contracts are required for availing the Smart Net services.
• Once the Smart Net contract is available we can help you with the CSPC deployment & Smart Net Portal setup as well.

You can surely contact the accounts team if you plan to buy the Smart Net contract further.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hi Aishwaryra/Agrim,

Thanks for your support over the webex.

I understand that this priced service to use CSPC server with SNTC portal.

I will get back to you once we plan for this.

Regards,

Akash

Hi Akash,

You're most welcome. You can surely contact us once you plan to get the services. 

We are here to help you always. 

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: