Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Net Total Care portal access inconsistent

trapasso
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with the Smart Net Total Care portal, https://services.cisco.com/?  

When I log into the now I get an popup window with error "Server Error.  Try later".  I have been getting this for a few weeks now.  

When I click the ok button I get another popup window with error "You are not entitled to the report or data is not available."  My permissions have been checked and not changed from past permissions.  And occasionally the report will present itself.  But when I select a device in the report I get the following error:

"Request Entity Too Large The requested resource does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit."

I am not the only one at my organization, other coworkers have experienced the same errors.

Tried to open a TAC case but was directed here to post, not sure why we can't open a case for a Cisco Product with Cisco TAC?

Thanks.

9 Replies 9

madhushr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We will surely assist you. Could you please try and access the portal using other browsers by clearing cache and also with incognito mode and confirm if you still face the same issue? Also, confirm if this issue is intermittent.

Also, share the below details to my Private Message:

Screenshot of the error

Contract number:

Serial number:

CCO ID:

Party ID:

Portal name:

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R 

Have already done that. Browser does not matter, tried Chrome, firefox and
Edge. Coworker was using Firefox. In my experience it seems that Chrome
is the worst of the browsers now, in the past I never had issues using
Chrome.

no serial number.
My CCO is trapasso.

Will this info be posted to the community page?

Hi,

Yes, this information will be posted to the community page. Hence as requested earlier, kindly share the below details to my Private Message (PM).

Screenshot of the error

Contract number:

Portal name:

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

I tried to message you but every time I hit the send message button from your name I get the following

trapasso_0-1667414361259.png

JackieBehr
Level 1
Level 1

Can your dev team give the totalcare page more horse power or something? its by far the worst Cisco site I have to navigate, aside from the random errors the above user mentioned that I've encountered on and off for years at this point...sorry I just utterly hate having to use the page.

I have to agree with you.  That site has never been fast but my coworkers and I have both noticed that the site is really sluggish now.  

I don't know if the dev team I am working with can do anything with the site.  I suspect the decision to add move resources to this site has to come from above.

usuee
Level 1
Level 1

Came here to find out if it was just me or not.  Looks like not.  This services.cisco.com site is one of the worst cisco sites.  I am so glad I have spent the countless hours building collectors, getting them working, and uploading to this site so that I can get errors.  This is not a new problem.  I have been using SNTC for years and have seen these issues.  In the past, it would clear up in a day at most and I could see my inventory.  Lately, it has been useless.  I can't see my inventory, I can't see latest upload processing, I am not sure that there is a page on this site that actually works.

Switched to Firefox and it seems to be working better.  I have been able to get consistent access for a few days.  Maybe something in Chrome that services.cisco.com does not like.

Good to hear that switching to Firefox solved the issue you were having.  I have noticed that a lot of Cisco.com tools works better with Firefox over Chrome. 

In the case of SNTC we have a TAC case and the Engineer is solving the problem centrally.  There are several of use in the group I work with, and the same solution is not working for all of us.