Helpful
Replies

SNTC PORTAL REDIRECT -- (DATA / REPORTS) INACCESSIBLE

john_stewart1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Trust this finds you well.

Re: Subject -- After your recent portal upgrade -- when attempting to access the Smart Services Portal -- am consistently redirected to banner and "self-onboarding" instruction pages. I can no longer see my dashboards / libraries, and/or retrieve reports.

As a Cisco SmertNet Coverage client, current/active account confirmed, with associated contracts / serial numbers.

Please advise.

Regards,

John

7 Replies 7

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello John,

Please clear your browser history/cookies and then close the window and reopen the browser , you should be able to access the portal.

Preferable browser : Firefox/ Chrome .

Regards

Pamela

Pamela,

Performed all of the recommended actions, same result - still being redirected.

Downloaded new browser (Firefox, was using Chrome) - did no imports from other browsers, zero history / cookies --- same result.

Had similar issue recently, where clearing the cache did work, but not now.

Please advise.

John

Hello John ,

I checked your account details , you have got access till 29th April 2016 for the SNTC portal as customer Administrator and this time period has been mentioned by existing party DA when granted the access for you , So your portal access got inactivated after 29th April 2016 automatically , So I am requesting you to reach out to your existing party DA for getting the access back.

Regards

Pamela

Pamela,

Yes, checked my CCO ID profile for SNTC - and indeed, my Customer Administrator rights had been rescinded. The DA was / is not aware of any time constraints, however. 

In any event, he has (re) approved this engineer's CA status.

Is there a wait window now? See in my CCO profile that I am (re) designated as CA -- but logon is still redirected at the portal.

Please advise.

John

Hello John,

Normally it takes 24 hours time to synchronized between the system , I have checked the SNTC portal now you have the access , So please log in and keep us posted on this thread.

Regards

Pamela

Pamela,

Indeed, access confirmed.

Also, with the implementation of updated firewall / port openings, CSP-C backend uploads to the portal are now successful.

How long does it take dashboard reports to manifest after an upload ?

Please advise, and thanks for your continuing assistance.

John

Hello John,

Generally it takes 24 to 48 hours to complete , but in case if you still not able to see it , I will request you to open a TAC case to get further help on it.

Regards

Pamela