cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC - UC Licensing / Contract Visibility

Alex Rae
Level 1
Level 1

Does the SNTC Portal provide visibility into a customer's UC licensing and associated SWSS or UCSS/ESW contracts? If so, how does the portal gather that information? 

4 Replies 4

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us. At present SNTC3x portal shows only the NLS contrcat under the Admin dashboard(Account Information and SNTC Contract Status) .

Regards

Pamela

tnewell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Alex - SNTC does not currently report UC licensing or the associated SWSS/UCSS/ESW contracts.  In fact, SNTC doesn't currently report any application licenses. 

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

SNTC primarily reports on physical assets however you can gain some basic knowledge about software licensing that is on the same contracts as the devices in inventory by running the Aggregated report. Please note that you must ensure that said contracts are included in the Aggregated report scope. This can be done in the Library>Administration>Contract Properties. For more details, I recommend that you review the help topics in both sections of the portal (Library>Administration>Contract Properties and Library>Contracts>Aggregated Report).

Thanks for the follow up. Just realized my wording was incorrect. I'm more concerned about the ability to keep track of SWSS and UCSS/ESW contracts in SNTC, rather than UC licenses. Is there any way to manually input contract numbers that are only associated to software and at least have visibility into contract expiry dates through the SNTC portal? Keeping track of UC contract coverage through the portal would add huge value for a lot of customers.