cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload processing stopped after upgrade to 2.8.1

jvujcich
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading our SNTC collector from 2.7.4 to 2.8.1 the upload fails with the message:

"Sheduled upload failed with connectivity exception occurred while processing the request. the exception is :: https transport mode has failed peer not authenticated".

I checked the time sync and the shedule. The discovery was successfull. What else could be wrong? Do I have to re-register the collector?

23 Replies 23

Hi There,

Yes and no.

The new Inventory that I created called "pdsntca01 inventory" has now appeared in the upload processing page, and shows "successful".

However, when I try listing the devices within that inventory (i.e. All Equipment) I can only see one.

When I kicked off the successful upload, from the collector yesterday, the message says "475 devices selected".

Why can I not see these devices in the new Inventory?

Note: I have filtered out the old inventory "KiwiRailDevices" for now to avoid confusion.

Hi There,

Any updates to my question?

have you run a new collection as well to your upload? I can see you ran two new uploads since March 13

Hi There,

I ran a new discovery (Is that the same as a collection?)

please run a collection to capture new data and an upload to send it to the portal. run a discovery to add devices to the CSPC

Hi there

Overnight, It has populated the pdsntca01 inventory with many devices (From the upload i did again yesterday). I hadn't done anything new.

But I will try running a new collection (Next week).

Cheers.

Thanks for the update, please expect a delay in processing on the portal as we work through a backlog of uploads during a recent change window.

Hi There,

Discovery, Collection, And upload processing seem to all work fine now.

Thanks for your help.

I'm glad everything is working as expected.