Helpful
Replies

Vunerabilidades

AC4
Level 1
Level 1

Hola comunidad:

Tengo un colector 2.1.4 al cual se le encontraron varias vulnerabilidades:

Asset IP AddressAsset OS NameVulnerability IDVulnerability Severity LevelAsset Risk ScoreVulnerability Risk Score
10.223.254.70Linuxsuse-wrong-file-permissions43.347668
10.223.254.70Linuxunix-anonymous-root-logins73.347724
10.223.254.70Linuxunix-dot-entries-in-root-path43.347721
10.223.254.70Linuxunix-unowned-files-or-dirs23.347568
10.223.254.70Linuxunix-world-writable-files43.347667

Como puedo resolverlas?

Adolfo Cabrera

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the collector must be upgraded to 2.8.1.6.. most of the vulnerabilities mentioned will be mitigated then. please upgrade the collector and re-run the scan to confirm.

EXAMPLES.

2.8.1.4.JPG

and

286.JPG

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/products-release-notes-list.html

View solution in original post

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Luis have the post provided the answers you needed, if so please mark as resolved for other to benefit and that I can take it of from my monitoring posts.  If you still have additional questions please let me know

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hola @AC4 ,

Te sugiero investigar el ID de las vulnerabilidades, pues ahí se te está indicando la vulnerabilidad.

Por ejemplo, ante la vulnerabilidad "suse-wrong-file-permissions", yo revisaría los permisos de los archivos en tu sistema suse.

Saludos

Hola luis:

Anexo información enviada por el cliente para que por favor me indique como reparar las vulnerabilidades.

Adolfo

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the version of the Collector CSPC

If you connect via admin CLI send me the output of the command below:

admin#  show ver -d

Hola  Adias:

image.png

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the collector must be upgraded to 2.8.1.6.. most of the vulnerabilities mentioned will be mitigated then. please upgrade the collector and re-run the scan to confirm.

EXAMPLES.

2.8.1.4.JPG

and

286.JPG

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/products-release-notes-list.html

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Luis have the post provided the answers you needed, if so please mark as resolved for other to benefit and that I can take it of from my monitoring posts.  If you still have additional questions please let me know