Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,I need help.Architecture :I have got two Nexus 5548UP .The nexus are linked to 2 brocade 200e.Esxi are conrected to Nexus 2248PP, Fcoe and Data >>> interface 101/1/9Problem:I try configured Fcoe to Esxi 5.0 but the interface vfc 1 still down.My co...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 MDS 9148s and would like to create 2 VSANs, no problem. All the storage is located on one EMC (2 FC links from the controllers to the MDS).The issue I have is can I have a port a member of 2 VSANs, I would think not. The reason is, the curre...

Hello all,have a quiry hope you can help me.Im adding a new MDS 9124 NX-OS Release 5.0(1), have already an existing 9509 with the follwing software version:  BIOS:      version 1.0.6  kickstart: version 3.2(3)  system:    version 3.2(3)im connecting ...

Hi, the feature ivr command does not work on the nexus 5548UP switches. I have a scenario where i have to transfer some vms which are almost about 500G in vsan 100 over to a different storage that is on vsan 200. (I dont want to use NFS). The connect...

Hello There,We are new to CISCO MDS Switches, I would like to get you suggestion on an existing setup that was done  recently.Environment is,  3 Cisco Servers with 2port HBA over FC connecting  to a FC SAN (with dual controller).  To enable this conn...

Hello,I am trying to setup LACP on the Nexus 5548UP 10 Gig switch on Port-channel 3. However, when I setup LACP, eth ports 7 and 8 (on Port-channel 3) go into either inactive or down state (as below). The 10 gig ports (7 and 8) are connected to a ser...

Hi,I have a problem with a MDS 9124 which has a duplex mismatch with a WS-C2960G-24. When setting both port to auto/auto the WS-C2960G-24 displays: Full-duplex, 100Mb/s while the MDS displays BW 100 Mbps half Duplex. This issue results in a duplex mi...

Hello,Where can I get fnic driver for xenserver citrix 6.0.2? I see enic driver on citrix.com but no fnic driver....Having VIC P81 FCoE card..need to update fnic driver to 1.5 which is 1.4 as inobx? Can i get 1.5 fnic driver for citrix xenserver 6.0....

dha th by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QUESTIONS:1.) I would like to find out if enabling NPIV will affect any configuration on the Cisco directors or is it just a extra feature?2.) If Features are not available under licensing, as shown below; will I be able to use NPIV? FC_FEATURES_PKG ...

theo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following setup and have a questions concerning the setup of the VPCs on the 5596 switches. Do the VPC and port channel groups have to be the same on both 5596 switches. For example if the VPC and port channel numbers are  600 on NX 5000-1...