Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

clear flogi/fcns database MDS

Good Day I have Cisco UCS (6 blades - all boot from SAN) connected to NetApp Storage FC Mode thorugh MDS 9000 SAN Switch Everything works smoothly, but I recently decided to use Blade 6 for testing purposes without touching the current LUN intended f...

jalmishal by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hyperflex

hi everyone i need to ask do we need to install os on hyperflex and manage netwroks between compute and other other nodes or cisco did it already or we just need to plugin and use it?

Implementing Multi factor authentication with ISE for authenticating Network Access

Hi all,   Is there a way to implement two factor authentication for authenticating users and grant them wired network access? Authenticating first with AD username and password and then use RSA token authentication to grant network access to the user...

vmadriga by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MDS 9000 export/import port licenses

We are consolidating SAN network, moving connections from older MDS 9124 switches to newer MDS 9148. I read about the possibility to export port licenses from the old switch and installing to the new, but I cannot find a complete information. Can som...

sys.cressi by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! InterOP

We have a Cisco MDS 9513s that are running NX-OS 6.2(11c), which supports FICON. Is this NX-OS level compatible with the IBM DS8950?  In other words, the latest FICON level of NX-OS is 8.4(1a) - are we required to upgrade the NX-OS code on the switch...

msingh08 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors