Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

hi folks, new to the MDS9500 series directors...so i'm going to ask some basic questions.Currently have 2 switches. I've inherited this issue, they are attached to HDS arrays. one switch shows the HDS FA's, but the other does not.I'm assuming, it h...

I am brand new to the fabric switch world and until now have only had experience with ethernet switches. I take care of the network infrastructure where I work and have been tasked with documenting a backup/recovery procedure for our fabric switches ...

jkorz3362 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

following message pops up when generating a schedule for a report. "Scheduling failed! Please set property:server.forward.email.fromAddress under admin --> preferences"Although, all information is provided and the FMS server's Perf collector is resta...

Hi,Trying to apply a port license to 9124 but everytime I try to add to the bootlash via TFTP I get the following error messageopy tftp://172.22.126.18:69 bootflash:Enter source filename: MDS20090803081953790.licTrying to connect to tftp server.........

Hello, I have 2 new MDS 9134 switches. I have connected them using the 10 gb ports. Port 33 on one to port 33 on the other and port 34 on one to port 34 on the other. The device manager still shows down. Do I have to configure these? If so can anyone...

themasher by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes