Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello all,I can say I'm relatively new in storage and fcoe. I have installed two 5548UP ( version 5.2(1)N1(6) ) and two B22HP FEX using EvPC. I'm using this guide for configuration http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-b22-b...

Hi Ihave a Nexus 5548UP running 7.0(1) and I am having an issue getting a 1Gb FC link to come up. I have a Quantum Library and it currently connect to a Q Logic FC Switch without issues. I want to move this SAN to a nexus and testing the 1Gb FC link ...

Hi there,I have a backup project i am carrying out for our customer. we have had an issue with Cisco MDS FC switch zoned with a tape library and SAN storage.Every time i run a backup to tape, the FC ports on the tape drive go offline, the FC ports on...

Patrick M by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I tried to search but didn't find a "real" answer, it is not clear if it is possible or not...Problem: I always worked with homogeneous Brocade fabrics. Some days ago my company asked me if it is possible to add a Nexus 5596UB to an existing ...