Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi all,from the beginning of the implementation in our datacentre, we have many problems and deterioration on our FCOE infrastructure.We made many troubleshooting, we check the configuration at least 100 times in Cisco Nexus 4k, Cisco Nexus 5k, MDS ....

security by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a perplexing problem with our EMC VNX storage, 9148, Emulex, and Sparc T5 Solaris 11 configuration and don't know where to look.When we provision a storage group from the VNX to a two node cluster -- without any clustering software -- ...

chancao01 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request concerning the recommended configuration of multiple UCSM's into two MDS 9148s.   My current production UCSM (two chassis') is connected, via port channel groups, to the MDS 9148s; which are connected to one EMC VNX SAN. What I'd lik...

Hello all,I can say I'm relatively new in storage and fcoe. I have installed two 5548UP ( version 5.2(1)N1(6) ) and two B22HP FEX using EvPC. I'm using this guide for configuration http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-b22-b...

Hi Ihave a Nexus 5548UP running 7.0(1) and I am having an issue getting a 1Gb FC link to come up. I have a Quantum Library and it currently connect to a Q Logic FC Switch without issues. I want to move this SAN to a nexus and testing the 1Gb FC link ...

Hi there,I have a backup project i am carrying out for our customer. we have had an issue with Cisco MDS FC switch zoned with a tape library and SAN storage.Every time i run a backup to tape, the FC ports on the tape drive go offline, the FC ports on...

Patrick M by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes