Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

We're looking to tie in our Nexus 4ks and 5ks with our netapp SAN.  Our netapp has an FCoE license.  Would the Nexus 4ks allow us to foregoan FCoE module in the Nexus 5k?  My thought is that the wrapping/unwrapping would occur at the 4k and once the ...

Hi,Can I have some help with the followingI have a 7k -and when doing conf tvdc my-store-fcoe type storageI get the following -Note: Creating VDC, one moment please ...Then 15 Minutes later -Note: FCoE Enable failedERROR: VDC action failed, Cleaned u...

Hello, I have a NSS322, I had to change a hard drive, because it was damaged. When it came again, I tried to use the setup wizard but it can not find the device and the power button shows a flashing red light, but I can login to the panel settings an...

I have a question on Nexus 7k logging I have an ACL that is applied on vl 827 and can see the match hits..But somehow I cannot account this on console buffer or syslog. Below listed is my config..do you see anything is missing ?NEXUS 7K# show run int...

Has anyone had any success getting older McData switches connecting to Nexus 5K via ISL? Our McData's are running an older firmware (9.02.00.8) and the switches do not appear to have any extra licensing. Open trunking and NPIV is not installed on the...

have a requirement for multiple vsans under the same zone. I can create these but the netapp seems to only get applied to the first vsan I apply it to. Is it something to work around with npiv? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

bwindle66 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes