cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! Query WWPN values

Is there a way to query out all of the WWPN's on my chasis? I am looking to automate some zoning and iGroup creation. I've done some googling, but I am not getting great results..Thanks in advance!

NetechJay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have a novice isl question. I have 2 new 9506 switches, they are seperate fabrics. we have some older switches that I would like to ISL to them.By looking at the older switches I see the way they are ISLed and want to understand if this is corr...

anton.mssm by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have an existing san network build with 4 san switch mds 9216, 2 with an isl link and 2 with another isl link. So i have a dual fabric.MDSA1->linkISL->MDSA2  (FABRIC A)MDSB1->linkISL->MDSB2  (FABRIC B)Im connecting two Fabric ...

We are using MDS Cisco Fabric switch.I would like to know more about scirpting documentation for switch.everytime we need to add the port descrition manually via DM.Could u please someone suggest how that can be managed by script.We have mulpiple ser...

HiI would like to ask, how many ports are licensed when I buy MDS 9148, I think, that 8 ports are activated from the start and then you can buy licenses in 8 port increments.Can you confirm this, or provide some reference?Part number which I currentl...

Hello,I am trying to find out whether the alert from the SAN switch can be pointed to my email without using snmp manager server, third party monitoring tool or call home feature.Its a Cisco MDS 9509 - version 4.2(7a)SNMP and community strings has be...

Does anyone know about scripting possibilities for the MDS series.I know the FM Server Database Schema document, but want to script directly the switch.Many thanks in advance for any idea.Kind regards,Chris

Hi,Could you pls help me on selecting or recommended a SAN storage unit for our network.....Pls note the attached specifications and note also that the toal capacity needed will be 850 TBThanksM

moh123321 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes