Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a Cisco SG300-10 which I want to use for 2 subnets 10.0.1.0/24 and 10.0.3.0/24.  I need to configure to route one public IP 12.12.147.123 to a local server at 10.0.1.254 and another public IP 12.12.34.456 to another server at 10.0.3.25...

nnguyen02 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using an SG300-10P with firmware 1.3.7.18 and boot version 1.3.5.06 there's an option to run a DHCP server on the device.  If this is really a full DHCP server, documentation is spotty, can I create a DHCP zone to serve VLAN 25 and only VLAN 25?

Hi guys,I put this question on Spiceworks and someone chimed in and said it wasn't possible due to the nature of how etherchanel balances, but I wanted to double check.  Here is my question:I have a cisco SG200-18 managed switch configured with LAG w...

I've got a Cisco RV220W router connected to my Cisco SG200-50 Switch.When first paired together, everything seemed to work fine.I look at DHCP lease's via my router and there are none.  I definitely have some clients requiring dhcp addresses.Why is m...

HI all. I have 2 SG500x's that i am trying to establish VRRP over.When i kill the master switch, the backup seems to take over but the Ip address of the Virtual router cant be accessed.  Could anybody point me in the right direction?Switch 1:interfac...

Brett0009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a Cisco Catalyst 2960S-48FPS-L switch (in stack) up and running in our organisation. After a planned (maintenance) downtime period, this specific switch does not come up: no status/link lights; nothing. While we had moving almost all (...

N AK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have 3 new Cisco Switches SG200-26P and I want to connect the 3 switches so they can see each other, but I have a lab, an office and a library where each place has about 10 computers, so I want to have each area on 3 different vlans, fo...

I am not seeing VLAN tags passed through the switch when all ports are in trunk mode.  Factory-defaulted config, switched to Layer 3 mode, set password, turned off HTTP and enabled SSH:config-file-headerswitchf4f702v1.3.7.18 / R750_NIK_1_35_647_358CL...

I have several SRW2024 switches and use the web admin interface to administer them. One of the switches recently started refusing any type of admin connection.I reset the system using the "reset" pin-hole on the front panel. I can now bring up the ad...

bobdye001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These fatal errors and subsequent reboots are observed on my SG500-52P when I was reconfiguring the LAG ports on my server.I had the ports added to a LAG on the switch but the ports on the server were still just regular access ports.I was doing some ...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors