Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have these switchs : 2 x 9300  : already configured by a other person4 x 2960-x : new, out of the box--I configure IP, VLAN,Trunk,ports, ..., etc... for the 2960-xAnd it"s OK.Then, I connect one the 2960-x with the 9300, on the same configura...

CERKYR by Spotlight
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, We are running into authentication issues. I know there is a command to see what DACL was sent down to the switch, but can't remember it for the life of me. On older switched **bleep** ip access-lists int gi1/0/5 would show it, but on the ...

As I know, VXLAN uses OSPF for its underlay. However, it seems BGP is involved in the underlay, but I cannot figure out the purpose. A VTEP encapsulates a packet, and if OSPF is deployed, every device should be able to route the packet to another VTE...

JaySu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The command "show log" seems to be with low details and with no history y default, inside 2960-X.How to increase the detail level and the history (last 365 days, for exemple) ?Regards, 

CERKYR by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have configured a WS-C2960L-SM-48TS switch with multiple VLANs which are working fine.Another switch which serves VLANs 10,40,50 has been connected to the 2960L switch on interface Gi0/46.Interface Gi0/46 has been set as Trunk and VLANs 10,40,5...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2960-48 switch has powered Cisco 7965 phones for 2 years w/o problem.  This week we lose power and when it is restored the phones won't power up.  After much troublshooting I trip across the solution - unplug the Jabra headset from the AUX jack...

John Gage by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I would like to add MACsec (in Manual Mode) between 3560C and 3560X switches. According to these links 3560C can be configured:https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/borderless-networks/trustsec/trustsec_platform_suppo...

Wolfi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem in specific VLAN and this is the error  %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 1c66.6d97.7871 in vlan 111 is flapping between port Gi2/0/9 and port Te2/0/1this error is continuously and I can't browse the internet and when i  assigned an...

does anyone have the details ? From the presentation below, you can see that there are 4 ASICs with 6 SFP+ each, for the 24x40GE switch. Can i assume for the 40x10GE switch this will be: ASIC 1: p1 - 12 ASIC 2 : p 13 - 24 ASIC 3 : p 25 - 36 ASIC 4 : ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , During my googling i founded this topology below for Spanning Tree Features Placement, I just wonder why the Loopguard used only on these specific ports on the topology why not used on all ports , the same thing for RootGuard and so on ,,,  ...

STP.png

We encountered this wired high cpu case with the 2960x stacking switch, which is caused by logger.  Does anyone knows what does this means? #sh proc cpu sorted 5secCPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/0%; one minute: 98%; five minutes: 91%PID Runtim...