Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of ASR9Ks, under M-LAG group (de-clustered), and have 2 stack of Cat9000 series switches dual-homed to ASR9K,Can I have a server/switch under the extisitng setup with a port-channel configured on it and each physical link in the port-ch...

Hi everyone, Here is my topo:  SW4----------(T1/0/6)SW3(T1/0/9)----------SW2                                           | (T1/0/11 Block)            |                                           |-------------------SW1 Here are the flapping log:*May 15 ...

Hi All,In one of my site i  cant able to reach the Router.i want to Add the Route in Router and PIX Firewallip route 10.8.39.180 255.255.255.224 10.8.37.153 Router ConfigBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 5921 bytes!version 12.4service ...

Hi I have an L2L between 2 switches (Cat 6500 with SUP-720 and Cat 6800 with Sup-2T-10G) through an L3 interface, we have already found too many total ouput drop on both sides, checking the interfaces that have the TX / RX They are not saturated. One...

Hi all,I am investigating POE issues on a 3850 stack, and i notice some things while troubleshootingSwitch Ports Model              SW Version        SW Image              Mode   ------ ----- -----              ----------        ----------           ...

Hi,I've been trying to configure a DHCP option 15 on a 3650 switch running XE 16.3.5b but I'm getting this error:  STACK(dhcp-config)#option 15 ascii domain.co.uk% DHCP does not allow raw option 15.STACK(dhcp-config)# Does anyone know what could be t...

noliveira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Apologies first as I am using a not using Cisco Call Manager or Cisco DHCP server. I have got a Cisco 7970 phone I am trying to setup on Asterisk freepbx. Currently got Opnsense DHCP server connected to a Cisco 3750 switch and the 7970 phone...

bruc3 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Apologies I am, New to Cisco and new in my job looking at this switch I can see a number of ports that have no traffic. The switch is stacked.I have always been confused what is going on here (I inherited it) I initially thought that it was someth...

dazza007 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Please let us know the EOL of the below IOS version. Model SW Version SW Image----- ---------- ----------WS-C3560G-24TS 12.2(35)SE5 C3560-IPBASE-M If its EOL please share the IOS version need to be upgrade 

PdhineshK by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes