Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a couple Nexus 3172T 10GB switches that I want to update to nxos.7.0.3.I7.6.bin. But there isn't enough room on the switch for the new .bin file; Both switches have 976355328 bytes free, but the new .bin file is 987Mb in size.I can't compact ...

bhagen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Please need your assistance to understand "What is SLOT TIME" and how it results smallest Eth packet size of 64B ? I have been through multiple pages on Google in this regard but still I am unclear on this point. Best Regards!

2960X has been in service for about three years.  Recently (within the last 6 months) we started noticing connectivity issues between copper devices.  The switch is primarily used for video traffic, so the issue is becoming very apparent.   We checke...

mkarab000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ISR 4351 Router that is running IOS XE 16.03.06. During the bootup process, I get the following error messages: vlan internal allocation policy ascending^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.interface Vlan1           ^% Invalid input detec...

I have two Nexus 3172TQ Switche with Model number N3K-C3172TQ-10GT. As you can see the attachment,  I was expecting to see the status “In use“ on the marked “Unused”.  Can anyone help me understand, why the status not showing “In use”?Thank youMotiar

motiar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the error while taking ssh of the router 1941. And i can able to access all other cisco switches routers thru ssh. But only 1941 router, i am facing the issue in daily 4-5 time. after 5-6 hrs it automatically comes up.changed the cable....

Pear11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am working in a switching environment with a wide variety of Cisco switch models and IOS versions, including 2960s, 3560s, a c4900M, and a single nexus 3000.  I have configured a Linux server to serve as the NTP server for these device...