Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiwe have about 8 labs each has 21 computers, some of the labs have unmanaged 24port Cisco switches and some have other brands.They are all connected to two Cisco 2960 48p switches. i am thinking of removing these unmanaged switches and try to plug a...

Hi all, On a couple of C9500 40x in VSS I need to replace the 10Gb VSL links with 40Gb links. So I need to go from here: stackwise-virtual domain 255 interface TenGigabitEthernet1/0/39 stackwise-virtual link 1 ! interface TenGigabitEthernet1/0/40 ...

DaniloB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,Recently some of switches I have has been shown faulty issue on Fiber port.I have seen this kind of issue on both '3750X series and 2960X series', and issue is following:   - Swithes are 48- Ethernet ports PoE + 4 Fiber ports   - 3750X switch =...

fiber.PNG
eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to know whether Cisco WS-C2960X-48FPS-L with IOS 15.2(6) E2 supports any of the belowKey exchange algorithms:curve25519-sha256curve25519-sha256@libssh.orgecdh-sha2-nistp256ecdh-sha2-nistp384ecdh-sha2-nistp521diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I am currently experiencing packet loss on a trunk port from one switch to another. I am at a loss to determine what is the issue.Both switches are C2960X on ver 15.2(2)E5. VLANs match on both ports. Attached are pictures to help refer...

CoachChan by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Trunk Port DHCP

Hi all, I am in the process of moving all our Cisco FlexConnect Access points into another vlan. Currently, they are in the same as the switches. Th4e current setup we have is the AP is plugged into a cisco 3650 configured on a trunk port. It gets it...

I mistakenly configured line vty Login local in my cisco switch without username but when i try to login the switch through telnet its asking username password tried CISCO, ADMIN but nothing works so please help what is the solution to login the swit...

Rajesh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes