Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I would like to route between two vlans but one of the two vlans should also be accessible on the router (Sophos UTM).   My network has the following network devices.   [Sophos UTM] 192.168.122.1 [Cisco 3560CX SW1] 192.168.122.2 [Cisco SG300...

Osirison by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with the this EIGRP-IPv4 1: Neighbor 192.168.104.254 (Tunnel101) is down: Peer Termination received, what is causing the following peer termination and what is the solution for it. Please help me. Thanks   Jul 30 09:37:42 EDT: %DUA...

I have a Core Switch cat4000   I want to assign a specific IP to a specific host by MAC, i add the following but Host still take different IP Address:     ip dhcp pool F3 network 10.13.0.0 255.255.0.0 default-router 10.13.0.1 domain-name ***** dns-se...

Hi,   the current IOS I have for my switch is   SW3560#show version | inc IOS Cisco IOS Software, C3560E Software (C3560E-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)SE, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)     SW3560#show license detailIndex: 1 Feature: ipservices Version: 1....

Hi all, I used SG350-28MP Switch for IP phone. When I connected a IP phone to switch, i saw strange issue. If i connect to Gigabit port#10, the phone worked well but, i connect  to gigabit port#12, the phone not worked. and, if i connect to gigabit p...

jungdh888 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Goo day!Need your advise.  I'm planning to take CCNP early next year or hopefully this year . For example I pass Route then Cisco roll out a new version & I'm still not finished with remaining two(Switch, Tshoot). Would Route be credited or I...

Hi, We are currently working on a migration of systems from our traditional network (VLAN's, STP etc.) to a third party hosting company running VXlan, overlay networks. Unfortunately we have to maintain the existing IP space so extending l2 broadcast...

Hi togetherI'm faceing an issue with an WS-C3750X-48T-S.The device is beeping every 6 seconds but works fine.No error message is diplayed or written in the log......Is there anyone who has the same prob ?Thanks in advanceMike

dear team,    in my cisco  WS-C3850-24XS  switch when i connect the sfp module sfp-10g-sr in both end at that  time the interface shows its connected but the link is not up why?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card