Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all, if we use area range x.x.x.x y.y.y.y not-advertise command on ABR, it will filter type 1 lsa to be originated as type 3 in the attatched non backbone area, what is the reason behind it ? can some one tell me where is it defined in the ospfv2 ...

i am new in expect script ,i need your help for my script.in my script i ask for configure switch (for creat automaticaly vlan and tunking vlan ) its good works. in secondly i said in output show running,its  works too, #!/usr/bin/expect -f #set ...

Rojin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. one of power supply status in nexus 9336 showing absent while another supply status is ok. Not sure what could be possible cause of it. Does it mean power supply has fail OR supply is not inserted properly into slot and not detecting. Please clea...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am pretty much stumped.  I am redesigning a network and looking to bring the layer 3 boundary down to the Access Layer switches.  That part is fine.  Where I am having an issue is figuring out where to put my ASA to be able to separate the Lab a...