Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to setup QoS on L2 network."auto qos voip" really seams helpful and I wish to use it but I have some snom and polycom phones connected to my switches.From what I read, "auto qos vopi cisco-phone" will create classes and policies based on C...

Resolved! Voip non cisco QOS

Hello people of the networks!   I have a very very basic question! Although might be st... but w/e. I have 5 switches 3550 and some linksys mixed up each switch represent a floor. On all of these switches there are only Voip Phones, NO DATA! And a li...

fotismark by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have a S/N of a maintenance customer.How do i do RMA.Which site I do have to go.If I go to "rma service order tools"it will show only "service order status tool and view service parts tools only.I suppose I should be able to get an option like s...

Hello All,   I have a query Regarding router model ASR-920-12CZ-A  there are 12*1G ports first 6 ports are enabled by default and the last 6 ports (6 AMS Ports) are licensed ports.  I will enable the last 6 ports using license but my query is can i...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 3850-XS-S switches configured for stackwise virtual but the stacking isn't working.   switch 1 provision ws-c3850-48xs switch 2 provision ws-c3850-48xs stackwise-virtual domain 1 interface TenGigabitEthernet1/0/45 stackwise-virtual link 1...

scarr6 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes