Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am moving my switches to a management VLAN. I have a Catalyst 2950G-24 and after changing the Management VLAN I cannot access the switch on either the original IP or the new management IP and cannot ping either address. The management VLAN shows as...

rmiller by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,   I have configured for the first time switches catalyst 9300, but something weird happened to me. I just manually applied all the basic configurations (never configured wsma values), but for some reasons few of the catalyst 9300 did...

I'm encountering a problem getting a Cisco 2960x to accept a line of programming. I'm setting it up currently:   Switch#config t switch(config)#hostname 3560_10 3560_10(config)#enable secret zxcvbnm 3560_10(config)#enable password cisco 3560_10(confi...

PNKTech1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just had a circuit installed recently from a provider and was given a private IP address to connect our network to. Isn't the ISP normally supposed to hand me out a WAN IP to use so that I can give my router's interface an IP within the same subnet...

I have a pair of 5508 controllers that we are attempting to bring up in HA mode. The code is 8.3.133.0. HA-SSO mode comes online after assigning a native vlan(appears to be a requirement in 8.0.x.x.x code) to the primary controller management interfa...

Hi All, I am wondering whether I can filter network advertisements received from EIGRP neighbor by peer or neighbor. I need to suppress all the advertised networks received by a specific peer. I cannot use static neighbor as I am on nx-os. Thanks!

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have some Cisco 881 router configuration questions and would like some help from you. I have a web server within my network and I had forwarded port 80 on the Cisco router WAN interface to allow external connection to the web server. . I h...

may.thu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes