Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i purchased new Cisco router 2911 then i found some configuration in it  my question: is this configuration made by Cisco company (is this default configuration ?) yourname#sh running-configBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 5086 byt...

I am using PBR to direct traffic as I migrate my network to new firewalls. PBR works, but changes that I make to the ACL used to make matches in the route-map take a while to take effect. It feels like it's being cached somewhere. The change eventual...

Hello Team Cisco I want to configure Netflow on these 02 computers: 1) Switch 3750GHardware Board Revision Number: 0x02 Switch Ports Model SW Version SW ImageEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu     1 24 WS-C3750G-24T 12.2 (35) SE5 C3750-IPBASE-M* 2 ...

kikeabcd2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup on Nexus 7K of my customer, but I noticing that traffic Egress was expected on port and vlan different. In addition vlan 128 doesn't exist on my platform. Can someone help me to undestanding? Nexus# sh vl id 128VLAN 128 not found in cur...

solid_978 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, How can I use the same vlan 30 from the top router (router 1) in pc 1 where the near router is router2?What is the configuration that should be on router2? Packet tracer with the design attached. PC0 connected to switch 1 fas 0/110.0.30.102...

Hi Team, I would like to know how can i add a 3750 switch to a 3750 Production switch as a stackable switch. and do i need to do some configuration on the production

When a L3 (switch / router) which has interface VLAN-X created and receives a frame from a Layer-2 switch with VLAN-X what this interface vlan command does..? how the frame converts in to L3 packets..can someone plz explainthe flow here ? thanks

I have two cisco sg300 switches. I am trying to setup a voice vlan 100. Each time I tag the phone port to the vlan 100 it loses connectivity to the local pbx on the second sg300 switch. I have tried disabling smartport on the phone port. All works fi...

kfnewbie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, we have this amateur kind of setup in school: • DHCP Server in a Private DMZ that is connected to an ASA Firewall • ASA Firewall has subinterface for the network 172.240.30.0/24, .1 is the GW. • That network consists of 2 units of Layer 3 switch...

bongskiie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISP provides a /26 public subnet with a gateway of x.x.x.129. We want to place either a router or L3 switch in front of the ISP router/switch and use it to manage the IP block provided by the ISP. Our goal is to place our own ASA and several severs ...