Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have the access list on my main switch as below and I can not figure out why I can not telnet on any port from 10.2.0.51 ip address to 10.2.26.63 ip address? Could you help? Thanks, ip access-list extended "100" 10 remark "ACL-CURRICULU...

dears   i am receiving this messages daily  the same mac address is seen for 3 different IP addresses. i think this is a cluster. is this normal or a problem ?   2016 Apr 18 17:36:21 Nexus5K01 %FWM-2-STM_LEARNING_RE_ENABLE: Re enabling dynamic lear...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!! I hope you guys can help us, How can we know if our Cisco card "Cisco N2XX-AIPCI02 Intel Gigabit Ethernet Quad Port LAN Adapter PCI-Express X4" is Compatible with our Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack server??? Where we can find this data? Thanks and R...

Hello Dears, What is the difference between the two network modules: - C3KX-NM-10G - for use on Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X - C3850-NM-2-10G - for use on Catalyst 3850 Both have four physical ports with two SFP+ and two regular SFP ports.  Are ther...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

The responses I see from Cisco, that this is "Moderate Severity" and expected is not acceptable.  If this starts occurring in release 12.2(55) then it is clearly created by a bug.  The switch did not exhibit this behavior prior to this release.  Beca...

mbeckley2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Validating an scenario that take advantage of the capabilities offered by a Fortigate solution in HA A-A (Active-Active) I´m trying to enable the topology attached (please see diagram in JPG format). As bellow I´m going to explain the issue pe...

edwinstik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'll be running a Cisco catalyst 6500 series, with the following Fiber Line cards, WS-X6708-10G + WS-X6408A-GBIC. Moreover I need to add a 100Mbit/s fiber module (it's for Internet Connectivity), is there any way to set it up ? For the Gbic...