Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all-   I have a scenario where we have two bonded 4500X in the core and as well as two 5548 Nexus switches that are bonded as well.  On both systems, I need to configure a SPAN.   Can I do the span to a port that is not on the source switch?  For ...

Hi all, I need community feedback about carving a virtual router instance out of Cat4507r+e Sup7-e.  Let me explain. I have a pair of said Cat4507 running as distribution switches. I need to add two new routers to terminate MPLS VPN connection. Curre...

Eli Kagan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends I have multi L3 switches in my network and i would like to perform intervlan routing on these switches only. I understand well how to perform this using one switch solely as gateway and other switches as L2 and perform routing  but my co...

Hi all I have a 3850 that I have configured to be the director for smart install. It is also the TFTP and DHCP server. I plugged in a client C2960 switch and watched it receive the upgrade code and basic configuration template. Worked very nicely! H...

reillyp01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have 4 Cisco 3650-48PD switches in a stack and I've been tasked with upgrading the IOS on them over the weekend. What is the best way to go about this on switches in a stack? Do I have to copy the .bin file to each stacked switch or do I on...

cminner88 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I have one doubt & need your support. If I have a network connection as shown below: PC-------SW#1------R1-----SW2-------Server PC:10.1.1.1/8 ; S:11.1.1.1/8 and PC wanna ping server then how will be the PING steps followed(behind the sc...