Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Getting this error when i try to prepare the 1000v for decommission  from Vmware.VSM1A_105West(config)# svs connection 105_WestStVSM1A_105West(config-svs-conn)# no vmware dvsThis will remove the DVS from the vCenter Server and any associated port-gro...

I've been looking for a clear answer as to what defines a "higher priority" on the stack members.Reading through the documentation for stack configuration and master election, It is unclear to me if a lesser integer or greater integer constitutes a h...

sdrawkcab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two cisco sg300-28 switch and 3 plc  which i have connected as show in figure problem i face is not getting continous ping to plc-3 if  cut cable from switch A---->plc-1 it will take 35 second to choose route via switch Bvice versa if cut B---...

As far as I know, in a Dual Nexus 5k environment, w/c are configured for vPC. EvPC is available for FEX to be dual homed, one connection type to each of the Nexus switches. Such as the image below.  BUT, but but but, as the documentation goes, Nexus ...

Hi buddies,There were tow 6513 switches connected through a trunk link over a port-channel link named po1.There were multiple Vlans that were allowed on this link and for all of these Vlans there were an interface Vlan. all of IP addresses of theses ...

I'm looking for info on replacing a failed sup720-3b module that was in standby. I'm presuming the IOS will have to be loaded prior to installing or would redundancy SSO sync the active config & operating system across once the new card goes in?