Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am configuring voice vlan on a Nexus5020 version 5.2(1)N1(8b).I am getting the following error message:nx5020-wc0(config)# interface Ethernet1/15nx5020-wc0(config-if)#   description Guaritanx5020-wc0(config-if)#   switchport access vlan 2nx5020-wc0...

i will use a switching module in 3945 router instead of 2960 switchexisting ios version(old-switch) is 12.2(44)SE6new ios version(new-sm module) is 12.2(55)SE7existing ios version mab do work fine, but new ios version mab don't work--- existing confi...

[SW1]G1/1----------------G1/0/1[SW2] I have two switches trunked with a cat5e cable. I am seeing loopguard blocking on SW2 every few minutes which is interrupting user connections because the port goes into inconsistent state for a few seconds. It se...

Hello All,Can you please explain or redirect me to a right place with the following question.I want to test DHCP proxy and DHCP relay agent to make comparison of them. There is a lack of information regarding configuration of DHCP proxy on cisco.Than...

AndreiM88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are planning to buy cisco catalyst 4500-x 8 port sfp+. But we are confusing about  Front-to-Back Airflow and Back-to-Front Airflow.I know that Front-to-Back Airflow give warm air and Back-to-Front Airflow give cool air. But what the different,...

Hello,I have two sites connected through IPSec VPNi need to extend my LAN from Site-A to Site-B over the VPN tunnel and also have same ip subnet at both locations.  Can anyone guide me how to accomplish this without using Nexus Switches? I donot want...

I have a small backbone test lab that has an NTP setup:NTP Source ---> ROUTER1 --> Router2 and other routers reference to ROUTER1 as the server.show ntp statusClock is unsynchronized, stratum 16, no reference clocknominal freq is 190.7348 Hz, actual ...

Bbusta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes