Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have issued the command show diagnostic events event-type error in a Cisco Core Switch 6509E and have obtain the following information: Time Stamp         ET [Card] Event Message------------------ -- ------ -----------------------------------------...

Hi all,I hope this isn't doubling up somewhere.  A few minutes ago I posted a discussion but after clicking the Post Discussion button my post wasn't posted!I have a site with two switches; a CE520 and a C2960.The switches have two trunks between the...

jcopley01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a site which has two switches; a CE520 and a C2960.There are two trunks between the two switches.one trunk with a native vlan 100 at both ends (voice vlan)the other trunk has native vlan 1 on the ce520 and 100 on the 2960; this is gener...

jcopley01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am not sure if I am hitting IOS bug CSCtx61557according to the bug tool this is the info:-----------------------------crash after authc result 'success' from 'dot1x' for client (Unknown MAC)CSCtx61557DescriptionSymptoms: The switch crashes ...

Okay, so yesterday we noticed a lot of churn on the network in regards to STP.  There were mass TCN's for multiple VLAN's since Brocade also uses PVST.  After reviewing the effect of TC's on the network, I realize it doesn't necessarily mean a total ...

Mike P by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Layer 3 switch (MAIN) with IP Routing enabled with the following int VLANsint VLAN 10ip add 10.10.1.1int VLAN 12 ip add 10.12.1.1int VLAN 14ip add 10.14.1.1int VLAN 16ip add 10.16.1.1 My friend wants to make a DMZ on the vlan 14 network and ...