Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys  I am new to setting up vss on a 4500x and MECs so just want to know if Im on the right lines.A client has a stack on 3750 switches which are eol so I need to replace them with 2 stacks of 3750x switches but then also introduce 2 x 4500x as t...

Hi,  So I've got a 2960 switch that has a trunk link to an 1841 router, the router is in an OSPF network with two other 1841's and this all works fine, the 2960 switch has 2 VLANs, VLAN 35 is Server Data and VLAN 30 is PC Data, I can ping across the ...

We have a Cisco 4510 access-layer switch with a pair of Sup8-E supervisor cards.- The cards are configured so that slot5 is the active and slot6 is the standby Sup card.- We have a pair of 10Gig trunks from Te5/1 and Te6/1 upstream to a Nexus 7009.- ...

Hi I have Cisco 4500x VSS  connect to  MEC Cisco 2960X using LACP.I encountered a problem about C2960XIntegration reason1.C2960X Ten 1/0/2 link flapping interface error-disable .  I am  disable interface then  enable interface , switch show SFP not P...

horance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have N2K-C2232TM-E which I need to connect to parent N5K-C5596UP-FA. For the optics, does it have to be specifically FET-10G? I have  SFP-10G-SR= and I am not  sure if these are the correct optics for this N2K to connect to parent N5K? Do I  nee...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm testing Dynamic ARP inspection, i have no DHCP so i cannot depend on DHCP snooping. The only option is to use ARP ACLs, but do i have to statically map each IP address in my network to it's MAC address. isn't there any more simple method to d...

Hi, I need some help. I created some SVI on a new Nexus 5596 switch, however i am unable to route from one of the vlan to the other vlan. I checked that the Layer 3 license is installed and the layer 3 module is also installed. Any idea how to resolv...

rogerowbk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card