Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

DearsI have a problem with 3560 switch , recently i upgraded the ios to c3560e-universalk9-mz.152-1.E1 , after that i am facing the issue that AP's connected to  this switch get disconnects in every 10-15 mins , i am getting the following logs , AP's...

Saran S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NX7K NAT

Hello,  I was wondering if someone could shed some light on why the NX7Ks don't do NAT'ng. Are there any docs to share?  Best, ~zK 

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have developed a Ethernet network of 100 computers, how to explore the collisions in the same network with Packet Tracer6. Thank you in advance.

eng.yanev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,can someone pls tell me which line card supports QOS shaping command.I tried configuring QOS shape on 6748- GE-Tx, but was not supporting (Later came to know  QOS shaping is not supported on this card).Can somebody tell me any Line Cards which su...

Hi,i want to connect two Switches via fibre link (62,5µm). Both Switches have a 1000BaseLX SFP inserted.When i do a sh int status, one of the Switches shows a connected state, but the opposite side does not.Both Interfaces are configured in same way:...

Hi,  I am seeing high throttle count on my router interface facing the ISP router. I read online and understood that it could be due to us switching to NVI NAT instead of classic NAT. Is there a way I can troubleshoot this and bring the count to 0? P...

Hi,I've been reading all i can and the answer seems to be no, I need to traffic shape out of an ethernet interface on the 6509 (vss not that i think that has any bearing), is it possible in anyway, shape (no pun intended) or form at all?Modules insta...

chris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllLast week at a customer site we installed a 2nd 2960s 24 port switch to form a stack using flexstack cables, and the switch stack is working as expected as I can see a master switch and 2nd switch as a member.For redundancy / resilience we dec...

Question……I’m trying to troubleshoot a downed interface that is part of a port-channel….my question is, should I remove the interface from the port-channel to troubleshoot it….currently when I’m troubleshooting the port in the port-channel the other ...

I thought the vlan information on a Cisco 4510 was contained in a separate file on the device....private-config ?? in the nvram.  However I cannot copy this file to my bootflash or slot0: which I thought I did in previous IOS versions.  Is th...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 6509 VSS at our main site and one vlan (an IP class C size) is comprised of a large number of servers with single Gb interfaces. These are connected to the 6509 via various methods - blade centers with GB portchannels, some directly atta...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes