Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

dear all,i want to ask something about my scenarios, i have 1 PE  router and 4 router(R1,R3,R4,R5) attached with the PE, in PE router  running vrf-leaking and lite, and R4 running vrf-leaking and lite too.  R3 want to communicate with R1, but not thr...

Hi, I need to implement qos on a nexus device for a clientBasically what I am trying to implement is this but on the nexus Policy Map Enhanced_QoS_Customer_Out      Description: Enhanced QoS customers outbound Percentages    Class Cust_VoIP_Out      ...

Help Please..Error loading "flash:c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-1.E1/c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-1.E1.bin"Interrupt within 5 seconds to abort boot process.Loading "flash:/update/c2960s-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE5/c2960s-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE5.bin"...Error l...

I am configuring the eigrp under the 3750X with IOS c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE4.bin, the 'eigrp stub connected summary' is there by default, I tried to NO it, but I could not, what is the purpose of this command by default out thereThanks

Hello,If I have the access lists configuration mention below.  As far the order of operation the router will start top to down until it finds a match.  However, let say it permits 10.87.21.155 will it stop there if it finds matches that IP address or...

Hi all,     Please educate me the following scenario : I have Nexus 7010 with 2 L3 modules, N7K-M132XP-12L and N7K-M148GT-11L. Now to increase more ports for end devices, I add in the module N7K-F248XP-25E and believe it's for Laye...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi expert,we have Cisco VPN conecntrator 3000 series as this is EOS/EOL i want to move all the configuration to existing asa 5520 VPN box. Current Existing configuration on these boxes are below. I just want to know what is the capability of ASA 5520...

Hello,I'm looking at a pair of old 6509 switches. On one switch port 15/1 (the MSFC) is configured with an ISL trunk. On the other switch there's no port config showing for 15/1.I understand there's an implicit internal trunk created between the PFC ...

uknetwork by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes