Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Our company is running out of internal non routable IP's,  so we would like to create a few newe VLANs and place all physical workstations on the new VLAN (30) and subnet (192.168.30.0/24)...and also create another  VLAN (31) for a new project.I am f...

Hi All,Here is my topology and i configured etherchannel using the two Fa0/1,Fa0/2 ports.Here is the output from "show mac-address-table"Switch1#show mac-          Mac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan    Mac Address       ...

Hi all,I'm currently thinking about a private Vlan based solution for a special demand.Now for my initial investigation i need tio have something like a Pvlan HW support matrix.Means I'd like to know which switches in cisco portfol...

Hi all, I'm trying to find some information relating to the over-subscription on the 8-port 10Gbps modules (e.g. WS-X4908-10GE) that are available for the 4900M. I've found that they have a 2:1 ratio, but cannot find out whether this is mapped port-t...

nickgreen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Subnet Mask Change

I need to change the subnet mask on a vlan that a customer has from a /26 to a /25.  Before I do that I want to be sure that the only issue I see is that changing this will be that anything configured in the first 64 addresses that has a static IP ad...

Hi all,if we have two VLANs (red and green) configured on a Cisco 3750X is it possible to let DHCP requests from red to be forwarded to a central DHCP server using ip helper and clients on the green VLAN get their IP address configured from DHCP serv...

Hi all,I am unable to configure lldp on cisco 3560 switch and when I am putting "?" under global configuration mode lldp command is not showing there.Is there any issue with the IOS version ? Please help.Thanks,Arijit

Hi,A couple of years ago I had a vlan which was something like this 192.168.200.0/22.  I'm looking to this again but I want to make it 192.168.0.0/16.I've forgotten the original setup of this, so.... I'm connecting a router to a swtich.  On the route...