Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Somebody use this function over WAN? I'm interested how We can use it if almost WAN Provider use mtu 1500 but IPSEC VTI for c9300x doesn't fragment packets Restrictions for IPsec Virtual Tunnel Interfaces Fragmentation of encrypted packets and reass...

Good morning,I have very little Cisco experience, just joined a new organization, and was told to learn about the Cisco C9500-24/48Y4C switches.  The switches were configured before but the person left and we lost everything. I know the default value...

HuyPhamUS by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, i am working on one task to replace existing EOL juniper switch with new Cisco 9300 switch. i have current Juniper config , is there any way/tool to translate these Juniper commands to Cisco?

Noovi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Two weeks ago we replaced our switches to new CBS350 devices and we segmented the network into several VLANs. As network core we're using 4 devices (2x CBS350-24XT and 2x CBS350-XTS) and these switches are used for InterVLAN routing.Unfortun...

When I try to edit the ACLs on my SG250X-24P, the ACL is deleted.I also can't (most of the time) add a new ACL in the list between priorities, it says "Entry already exists".I am new to ACLs, I am testing this for the first time.Firmware: 2.5.9.54

SaschaH by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community:How can I perform physical maintenance on the Nexus 9508?Will there be a manual or procedure?How to properly shut down the Nexus 9508?The nexus 9508 is a 13 RU modular device, and has these modules inserted:• 04 AC power supplies of 3KW•...

So I’m looking to stand up my own router/firewall at home for my lab, and I also want to get a get a Cisco L3 switch since I’m currently working on CCNA and it would be really practical for me to get some more hands-on experience with physical hardwa...

I've made 5 branches, each having PCs, laptops and thermostat having wireless connection, access point, switches routers and ip phones. I can't seem to figure out a way for all 5 branches to be able to ping/call each other, can anyone please help me ...

olzhik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about the AVB on the Cisco Catalyst 9600. There is a document that shows the commands for avb.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst9600/software/release/17-10/command_reference/b_1710_9600_cr/layer_2_3_commands...

With rapid spanning tree once root bridge is elected (either manually or automatically) affect of topology changes on stub bridges will be limited - 3 secs to move from blocking to forwarding etc. Just wondering what would happen if the root bridge i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card