Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I set up IP SLA for icmp-echo on an IP that would then be tracked by a static route. The IP SLA summary showed this as succeeding but the route is not in the routing table.  I believe this should be all relevant configuration and output. The IPs and ...

Hi there, I just got my Cisco 3524xl-pwr 24 ports switch. I was wondering how do I access the setting from the browsers? I've tried, I clicked on Cluster Management. I got an error saying 404 can't find /home.htm or something like that.Can someone pl...

i have a WS-C2960-24TC-L with IOS c2960-lanbasek9-mz.150-2.SE4 or IOS c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-55.SE7when switch running on dual power RPS+internal#sh env allFAN is OKSYSTEM TEMPERATURE is OKPOWER is OKRPS is AVAILABLEwhen i unplug the RPS cord#sh env ...

dpodolski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would put a ACL on a 6500 (WS-C6509 Software, Version NmpSW: 7.4(3)) on Catos. On IOS here the ACL :access-list 23 access-list 23 deny host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxaccess-list 23 permit anyint gigax/xip access-group 23 outBut on Catos I don't understand ...

Hi,I got 2 Questions in HRSP please reply if anyone is having answers1) How many interfaces can be Grouped in single HSRP Group?2) How many HSRP Group instances can be run in a Cisco Router/Switch (Example: Nexus 7K)?Thanks in Advance- Shaik Sharief

Hi, I have cisco switches, router and firewall trying to sync time with AIX NTP servers. All of them are not successful. AIX server (172.16.1.41) is stratum 2, it sync its time with Windows NTP server (172.16.1.51)I understand that cisco can't sync w...

limlayhin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Basically I am trying to use Wireshark to do a packet capture on a Nexus 5010. I want to do a monitor session on on the switch so I can capture from a source port to a destination port on the same switch. I can configure the source port bu...

Wondering if there are any real worlde issues with stacking a pair of 4500X?Data sheet says: 4500x Number of stackable switches in VSS Up to 2Standard Stackwise cable ok? Any config or install issues? thanks

Hello All, We have the following setup C1 and C2 are Core Routers peering with same ISP through ebgp and ospf peering with D1 and E1. There is no firewall between C's and E but there is active/passive setup between C's and D. Now, let's assume D1 is ...

josh94950 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My slave supervisor engine WS-X4516 has failed, remaining active supervisor engine is of the same model. i would like to replace the WS-X4516 with WS-X4516-10GE, below are questions i'm facing.1. would this two engines work together.2. i don't know t...

ahmed7519 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My slave supervisor engine WS-X4516 has failed, remaining active supervisor engine is of the same model. i would like to replace the WS-X4516 with WS-X4516-10GE, below are questions i'm facing.1. would this two engines work together.2. i don't know t...

ahmed7519 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes