cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

E1 Configuration for CME on 2921

hello,i have a router 2921 with the aproprieted  voice card for E1 and licenses. I would like to know how to configure it for incoming and outcoming calls. I already configured the ephone and SIP phones for internal calls. now i just need to configur...

MST versus Rapid PVST

Most of our LANs in Europe are using for spanning-tree today the PVST. One LAN with about 2000 used switch-ports is using Rapid PVST (and we have no problems there); one other site with about 2000 used ports is using MST (MST with using only one inst...

kernst by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to setup my home lab - Trouble

Im not sure whats going on here ... checked the obvious. Shut, ip space, duplex/speed matc, ip routing isnt on Reviewing the Config guide for the switch ... Im stumped .... 3550_1#show ip int brInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method ...

vidalch63 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C2821 Router

Hi,i am using  Cisco 2821 router  at the edge in my Network. please can any one help me the command to get the MAC Address of the Router.Thanks,Saroj

QoS on WS-C4900M

Hello , I tried to enable QoS globalay in our 4900m switch without success , Jadrya4900M#sh verCisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-ENTSERVICES-M), Version 15.0(2)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)According to below link http://www...

qussay by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LAN Switching / Routing Design Questions

Hi all,I am working on connecting a small campus network running on 3750 switches to a pair of Nexus 7010's in a vPC domain at the data center (please see topology diagram). I'll be running EIGRP on the MDF and IDF1 stack. SVI's will be configured on...

dtran by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Is 'mls qos' supported on Cisco 877?

Is 'mls qos' supported on Cisco 877? I want to implement bandwidth limiting on a specific IP using access-lists on a class-map.If yes, what version and software do I need (ipbase, advsecurity, etc)?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

how to find the port number

Hi Dear Expert,in big network environment ,  one user coplain about his IP phone not working but the his PC working find.help desk man provide me with ma address for both PC and ip phone (he give me the last portion of mac address like (0EA5 and OB5A...

hatimation by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Stacking a 3750X with 3750Gs

We currently have a stack of 3750G switches that are running 12.2(46)SE            C3750-ADVIPSERVICESK9-MOur 3750X is currently running 15.0(2)SE             C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M and I believe we were told you can't stack with a Universal IOS image....

Strange ACL Behaviour

Hi all, Please help with an annoying ACL issue. I have the following extended ACL configured but for some I still can’t get web access when the time range is active.The email and other ports work perfectly but when the time range shows active in the ...

eagletec1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing entry for 192.168.0.0/16, supernet

Hi everyone,I was tracing the router when i did sh ip route it showssh ip route 192.168.210.16Routing entry for 192.168.0.0/16, supernet ********  Known via "static", distance 1, metric 0  Routing Descriptor Blocks:  * 172.31.102.1...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Network Analysis Module (NME-NAM)

Hi Everyone,When i do sh ver on 3800 router i see1 cisco Integrated Service Engine(s)   Network Analysis Module (NME-NAM) 3.6(1a)in slot 1Need to know what this hardware is for  ?Thanks Mahesh

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus 7000: "service-policy type queuing output" on port-channel and/or physical port

We are planning to implement the following policy map for egress traffic on an Nexus 7000:policy-map type queuing dd-1p3q1t-8e-out-10G    class type queuing 1p3q1t-8e-out-pq1      priority level 1      shape percent 10     class type queuing 1p3q1t-8...