Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a question regarding the redistribute : connected command I have a partial mesh topology with four routers R1,R2,R3,R4. the only missing link to have a fully meshed topology is from R2 to R4.My question is : is there any guidelines regar...

Resolved! Debug IP icmp....

Hi,Need  help for resolving this issueInfrastructure..We have one RouterA ----Fa2/0.202------------connected to Switch(Gi0/2)-----------------RouterB(Gi1/7)IF i try to ping from Router A to Router B, getting request timed out...I have done the debug ...

arind123m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am busy with a project for my 3rd year on university and currently I am stuck at a point and would like some one to help me if possible.I have a netwotk design as shown above My problem I have at this stage is to be able to connect both Layer 3 s...

During IOS upgradation of cisco 3750.I follow below steps1> I dont have enough memory to install new IOS. So i delet exsisting IOS from cisco 37502> configured step of new IOS on cisco 37503> I forgot to save the configuration of switch after upgrada...

Hello,I am facing this from ong time.Please check attached file for reference.I am pinging from local machine to access switch where i am getting ping reply more that 1ms.Then to second hop also i am getting some delay.i have also check traffic on al...

Hi,I try to enter the command "ip policy route-map"  on 3750's interface. But the command doesn't appear.Why? Whereas I see several times that this command is possible on this switch.What I have to do to enter this command?Thanks!

Hello Guys,I have the dual active situation, could you tell me how you are running the dual active scenarios and which is better than the other 2 options (i mean BFD, PAGP etc)Let me add my scenario..2 x 6509 SwitchesQuad 720 Sups (2 each per chassis...

jbnair by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allHaving a problem bringing up 10GB ports between two Cisco 6509-E VS-SUP2T-10GB , they simply are not comming up Physically.Model: 6509-ESUP's: Factory ID: VS-S2T-10GB-XLUsing IOS Image: s2t54-adventerprisek9-mz.SPA.151-2.SY.binTransceiver: X2-1...

Hi,I'm trying to create my first vPC on my Nexus5K for my UCS server but one port keeps on getting suspended. I'm using 2 ports on each 5K, E1/1 and E1/2 and port-channel 100 for both interface. Out of these 2 ports, 1 port always gets suspended. If ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card